BAL-Low – Lowest risk of potential fire
- BAL 12.5 – Risk is primarily from potential embers during a fire.
- BAL 19 – Moderate risk, particularly from embers and burning debris.
- BAL 29 – High risk, particularly from embers, debris and heat.
- BAL 40 – Very high risk. Likely to be impacted by embers, debris, heat and potentially flames.
- BAL-FZ – Extreme risk. Directly exposed to the flames of a potential fire front.
At Le-Sands Screens & Blinds we provide window fire escape screens that can be a push out style or sliding. Providing security to the home but also an emergency exit if required. Fire escape screens come fitted with simple to operate, push-open or slide-open mechanisms.