Amplimesh Supascreen uses high tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel, woven into a fine mesh and is a modern innovation in security technology. Supascreen security doors are assembled using a unique patented pressure process, eliminating the need for screws, rivets, pins or snap-ins to retain the mesh panel. This system also ensures no dissimilar metal surfaces come into contact with each other, avoiding the possibility of corrosion.
Amplimesh Supascreens come with a 16 year warranty, are corrosion resistant and have a Bushfire Attack Level of BAL-40.
All Amplimesh Supascreens meet the Australian Standards for:
- Security Testing (AS5039-2008 & AS5041-2003)
- Fire Attenuation Test (AS1530.4-2005, Appendix B7)
- Cyclonic Missile Impacts (AS1170.2-2002, Clause 5.3.2)
- Knife Shear Test (AS5039-2008 & AS5041-2003)
- Bushfire Test (AS1530.8.1-2007)
- Cyclonic Missile Impacts (AS1170.2-1989)
Pet doors are also available in a variety of colours and sizes.